Sometimes, a standard dental exam won’t be enough to give your dentist the whole picture of what’s happening inside your mouth. When that happens, you will have digital X-rays taken to help Dr. Orobitg find potential issues that couldn’t be found otherwise.
Digital X-rays help dentists:
- Create an all-encompassing treatment plan tailored to your mouth
- Find cracks in existing fillings
- Point out decay that is too hidden or too small to be picked up in a standard exam
- Reveal decay occurring underneath an existing filling
- Become aware of the possibility of bone infections, gum disease, or infected nerves
- Get an accurate picture of your overall oral health
- Identify the need for dental implants
- Expose abnormalities that could require treatment such as cancer, cysts, or abscesses
Digital X-rays provide us with improved image quality to help us prevent serious conditions from developing or getting worse. They also reduce radiation exposure.
Benefits of digital X-rays include:
- Improved image quality
- Less Radiation
- Quicker Treatment Time
- Enhanced Progress Tracking
- Digital Storage
- Less Environmental Impact
Digital X-rays give Dr. Orobitg an unrivaled view into what’s going on with your oral health.